- Applications are made using our online application forms, the process is intended to be relativity simple to follow, please read the Eligibility and How to Apply pages before proceeding.
- We ask that you upload your application letter (as a PDF) addressed to the Trustees, please ensure that you have included the full project details and a detailed budget.
- There are no turnover limits, any size of charity can apply.
- We focus on registered charities within the boundaries of England & Wales, this is because of the long-distance travel that major projects might involve.
- One of our representatives might contact you, feedback is usually given within 30 days, at peak periods it could take longer, if you don’t hear from us within that time feel free to contact us for an update.
Continue to How to Apply.